From within the Users overview screen you can add, edit, remove or lock a user.
The Users list
Edit, remove, lock a User
To edit, remove or lock a user you have to use the action buttons located on the far right of each row in the table list in the Users overview screen, as shown below. For your convenience, tooltips appear when hovering over the buttons with your mouse cursor.
- To edit a user click on the button that illustrates a pencil
- To remove a user click on the button that illustrates a trash bin
- To lock a user click on the button that illustrates a lock Locking a user temporarily disables access to this user.
Add a New User
To add a new user, click on the New User button on the top right of the screen.
The New User page
To create the user, the following fields have to be input:
- First name
- Last name
- A user role has to be selected from a list. The available user roles are super administrator, administrator, biewer and demo. The available roles appearing in the select list depend on the the role the current user has.
- Devices that will be assigned to the new user. More than one devices can be assigned using the multi-select device component.
- The user’s email. Depending on the Organization’s settings might have to match the organizations domain email.
- The organization the user will belong to.