In the Organizations overview screen you can add, edit, remove or lock an organization.
Edit, remove, lock an organization
To edit, remove or lock an organization you have to use the action buttons located on the far right of each row in the table list in the Organizations overview screen, as shown below. For your convenience, tooltips appear when hovering over the buttons with your mouse cursor.
Action buttons on the right to edit, remove, lock an organization
- To edit an organization click on the button that illustrates a pencil
- To remove an organization click on the button that illustrates a trash bin
- To lock an organization click on the button that illustrates a lock Locking an organization temporarily disables access to all users that belong to this organization.
To add a new organization, click on the New Organization button on the top right of the screen.
The New Organization page
To create the organization under a parent organization, the user must specify:
- Organization name
- Public IP, which is the address the organization devices should use to communicate with the MOREAL platform – only valid IPv4 or IPv6 adresses are accepted
- The organization email domain should be checked if users that are added to the organization are forced to use the organization’s domain email.
- A parent organization has to be selected from the select list
- (Optional) Custom public IP ranges may be defined for improved functionality