This page is an overview of the total devices that are specifically assigned to the user or to the organization the user belongs to.
A sample Device Dashboards
Each device is represented by a circular marker on the map at the top of the Device Dashboards screen; the color of each marker represents the device status.
Below the map is a list of all the devices the user has enough rights to view or access. The following elements are bound to each device:
- A status indicator on the left of each item with different color for each possible device state
- Green : Online. The device has logs and can be pinged
- Yellow : Pending. The device has logs but cannot be currently pinged
- Orange : Pingable. The device can be pinged but has not sent any logs
- Red : Offline. The device has no logs and cannot be currently pinged
- The device name
- The device serial number
- The organization that the device belongs to
- The log size and log count that has been produced by the device in the last 30 days
- A Security Dashboard button that navigates the user to the Device Security Dashboard
- A Live Monitoring button that navigates the user to the Device Live Monitoring screen that contains charts that are generated from the logs that derive from the device.