System administrators within an organization are able to manage sub-organizations, users and devices under the parent organization they belong to.
Sample Organization screen
This page displays a list with the organization structure accompanied by information concerning the organization’s log traffic. In detail, the list contains:
- Organization name. Clicking on the organization name navigates to the organization page.
- Parent organization, which exists if the organization is a sub-organization. Clicking on the parent organization navigates to the organization page that contains information about the whole organization structure.
- The number of users that belong to the whole organization structure
- The number of devices that are assigned to the whole organization structure
- The organization’s email domain if its users are locked to a specific doma
- The bandwidth of the log data received in the last 30 days
- The log count for thelogs received in last 30 days
- Action buttons for administering the organization